Seeking Millionaire ReviewSeekingMillionaire.com review - Rated 3.5 out of 5 by Editor of DateAMillionaire.us
The younger sibling of SeekingArrangement.com, SeekingMillionaire.com has nothing significant to offer. While it goes without saying that the site boasts of a massive membership base, we found most features to be similar to those available on its elder cousin. At its heart, the website still endorses relationships between wealthy men and attractive women, although there are no mutual benefits involved in this case. The authenticity of the site can be known by the fact that it has been covered by the Forbes magazine, Vanity Fair, and the Wall Street Journal, among others.
A side-by-side comparison of SeekingMillionaire.com and its elder cousin would reveal that there are no significant differences. However, the primary difference here comes in terms of the kind of audience that this site targets. Here’s a look at some of the main features you'd find on the website:
- SeekingMillionaire.com encourages long term commitments between the rich and attractive;
- Considered one of the most affluent dating communities available on the market;
- Users have the liberty of getting their identity verified so other reach out to them with confidence;
- Profile highlighting available for premium members;
- College students can become a premium user of this site absolutely free of charge. All they need to do is register using their ‘.edu’ email address;
- Host your private gallery online and give access to other users;
- Language support for English as well as Spanish;
- Perform an online search to find a match based on your own terms. Filter through parameters such as location, body type, ethnicity, marital status and habits, among others.
- An excellent FAQ and support system that ensure you learn about every little feature available online;
SeekingMillionaire.com is one of the most expensive websites in the segment, beating segment leader MillionaireMatch.com by a decent margin. Check out the subscription options available below:
- 30 days: $59.95
- 90 days: $139.95
- 180 days: $239.95
There is also a diamond membership plan that would set you back by a massive $209.95. Payment can be made via credit card or PayPal, depending on your convenience.
SeekingMillionaire.com is certainly one of the finest websites in the wealthy dating segment. While the site consists of all the top notch features you'd find on its elder sibling, you'd notice that it focuses on commitments and long term relationship, rather than casual hookups and mutually beneficial relationships. This makes SeekingMillionaire.com a website for those on the lookout for a serious relationship.
If you’ve ever used SeekingArrangement.com, you'd feel absolutely at home, acquainted with all the top notch features such as advanced search, emailing and instant messaging, among others. On the other hand, the cost of upgrading your membership is a lot high than what you'd usually expect in this segment. As a matter of fact, this isn't the website for the cost-conscious.