Millionaires Club ReviewMillionairesClub123.com review - Rated 3.5 out of 5 by Editor of DateAMillionaire.us
Incepted in the year 2000 by Patti Stanger, MillionairesClub123.com is the most expensive dating site for the top 1 percent of the population. In order to maintain its exclusivity, the website only allows wealthy singles, owing to its intensive acceptance policy. On the other hand, men and women who aren't millionaires are heavily screened to maintain the exclusivity of this dating service. It is worth mentioning that isn't the traditional run off the mill dating site for millionaires and targets an entirely different segment of the audience.
- MillionairesClub123.com boasts of a membership base of close to 25,000 elite singles hailing from all walks of life;
- The website in run by Patti Stanger, host of an elite dating show, “The Millionaire Matchmaker”;
- Members on this dating platform work closely with top notch professionals like relationship counselors, psychologists, personal trainers and hairstylists, among others;
- The website is known to offer highly personalized service to each member of its subscriber base;
- Members are selected after an elaborate process of interviewing and investigations to ensure the person is genuine. This ensures only the best profiles make it to the website;
- Featured in leading journals such as Cosmopolitan, the Telegraph, the Sun, the New York Times and Woman’s Own, among others;
- Choose from a host of membership packages, depending on your needs, preferences and budgetary requirements;
As mentioned earlier, this is a premium dating site and there is no concept of standard or free membership. So, if you're looking to become a member of this site, it is advised you prepare yourself to invest a fortune. Check out the subscription packages available on the site:
- Introductory / Sapphire: $25,000 (valid for 6 months)
- Bronze: $45,000 (valid for 12 months)
- Silver: $65,000 (valid for 12 months)
- Gold: $85,000 (valid for 12 months)
- Platinum: $100,000+ (valid for 12 months)
In addition to the aforementioned subscription plans, there are a lot of add-ons that you may opt for. For instance, priority status on the website would cost you about $30,000 while the Patti Stanger add-on would set you back by a whopping $35,000.
If you’ve been under the impression that SeekingArrangement.com is the most expensive website in the millionaire dating segment, we suggest taking a glance at subscription packages offered by MillionairesClub123.com. This website belongs to a completely new segment of online dating and has been created with the super rich in mind. The makers of this site have taken every possible precaution to ensure only the best people make their way on to it, neglecting the rest.
Despite the fact that this site appears very modern, it still follows a very conventional matchmaking approach, bringing together wealthy men from across the globe. All in all, if you think you'd be able to afford that kind of money, MillionairesClub123.com is certainly the right platform that would cater to all your needs.